A light, conditioning oil containing high levels of vitamins A, C and E, as well as Rosemary extracts to assist in providing nourishment and relieving dry and sun damaged skin.
- +How To Use
- Apply in a thin layer to the entire body twice a day after a shower or bath; massage into the skin and follow with your preferred Environ sunscreen when exposed to the sun. Best results occur when applying derma-lac lotion first, followed by a, c & e body oil.
Suitable for all skin types.
This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- The most important activity of vitamin A is that it normalises the skin
- Improves the natural moisturising factors of the skin and nourishes the body skin
- May assist in the skin tone as the vitamin C influences melanin production resulting in more even distribution and less pigment formation
- Will assist in promoting the production of healthy collagen and elastin, thereby improving the elasticity of body skin
- The active ingredients also help to increase the growth of the basal layer of the skin, thereby thickening the epidermis while compacting the horny layer
- Helps improve the appearance of fine lines and reducing the visibility of stretch marks, scarring and lax skin
- +Packaging & Shelf Life
- 18 months unopened
- 10 -12 weeks period after opening
- 500 ml Retail Size